Re: [Full-Disclosure] Block notification / bounce mails (as in DDOS)

Aditya, ALD [Aditya Lalit Deshmukh] wrote:
point the mx to 127.0.0.1 or localhost for 3 days

Thanks, That sounds like a good solution, could you think of any other side-effects?

One think that crossed my mind later on was :
- change my mx-records to one mailhost 'X' that's on my netblock (so making sure that possibly the backup-mailexchangers don't get annoyed)
- contact my isp and ask them to block all traffic directed to 'X' to port 25 on their border routers
Koen

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html