Re: [Full-Disclosure] NOT GOOD: Outlook Express 6 + Internet Explorer 6

At 02:53 PM 3/31/2004 -0500, Valdis.Kletnieks@xxxxxx wrote:

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 22:06:29 +0300, Georgi Guninski said:
> is this tru$tworthy computing part 2 or are we at part 1 still?

It's more like the 386th book in a Harlequin Romance series - Same Stuff,
Different Day.

Since we've haven't actually seen anything trustworthy come out of Redmond, I thought we must still be in the preamble stage:

We the lusers of Microsoft, in order to turn a more perfect profit, establish a smokescreen, insure fiscal liquidity, provide for the highest
dividend, promote media goodwill, and secure the blessings of monopoly to ourselves and our stockholders, do ordain and establish this Trustworthy Computing Initiative. Eventually.

m5x

_______________________________________________ Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html