Re: [Full-Disclosure] 13 NASA Servers Hacked

Bill Royds wrote:

Of course the Americans know that the Iraqis had WMD. They gave them to
Saddam in the 1980's.
It was some guy called Donald Rumsfield that arranged for Iraq to have 8
cultures of biological weapons so that they could attack Iran. That is why
they were so sure that Iraq had WMD.

But.... where are that weapons???
It's the size of the weapons so little, that are in a tobaco box into an Iraki pocket????
But you said that USA have that weapons.... what is the diference???
USA is the only country in the world that have used Nuclear bombs, and many countryes have that weapons...
All the world is scared.... scared by USA...
Who is the next ¿? the lotery starts....
(Sorry because off-topic, but when I read that things I feel forced to reply....)

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html