From: full-disclosure-admin@lists.netsys.com
[mailto:full-disclosure-admin@lists.netsys.com] On Behalf Of Gregory A.
Gilliss
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2003 1:56 PM
To: full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com
Subject: Re: [Full-Disclosure] Cert Sucks and Leaks

Fellow security professionals,

I respectfully request that we bury this bandwidth-wasting thread now.
Thank you. In a security related vein, I encourage everyone to make
'write a new exploit' an item on your "New Year's Resolutions" list.

--
Gregory A. Gilliss, CISSP                              E-mail:
greg@gilliss.com

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html