[Full-Disclosure] OSVDB (was [Funny Story])

I second. I met one of the maintainers at BlackHat/Defcon in July, and
subsequently I offered them the option of using one of my sites as a mirror,
but never heard back. It appears that the project is staffed by engineers
with need of lawyer-ing/marketing help, not to mention the obvious (type up
the vulnerabilities). Also, how current is their DB? I mean, one would think
that they are actually running open source vulnerability Archive.

FWIW.

On or about 2003.12.16 14:28:24 +0000, Kurt Seifried (listuser@seifried.org)
said:

> > The reason OSVDB isn't well populated yet is that each
> > vulnerability has to be evaluated and written up afresh
> > in order to avoid violating any existing DB's copyrights.
> > That takes time.  If you want to shorten that time, go
> > volunteer. :-)
>
> I like the idea of osvdb, I have concerns about the execution. I tried to
> read:
>
> http://www.osvdb.org/terms-conditions.php

<SNIP>

--