Re: [Full-Disclosure] A funny (but real) story for XMAS

--- Tri Huynh <trihuynh@zeeup.com> wrote:
> It looks like this comapany doesn't give a damn about information
> privacy, and there is also a possibility that they are
> the spammers too. If you guys have have any info about this
> company, please contact trihuynh@zeeup.com and i love
> to gather more evidences about their privacy malpractices.

Tri, all..

Since this *IS* security/privacy-related, I *WILL* respond to this...

If you're in a US state that has spam legislation passed, or in a country where
spamming is
outlawed, and if you verily think this was the result of a spam, you may wish
to check out the
suespammers list to seek some form of compensation for your time, weeding
through spam messages.

Have you received other, similar, messages to this one?

Information on the suespammers list may be found at:

SpamCon hosts a good few lists on spam. SueSpammers is but one of them.

> "Join www.osvdb.org to make a better non-corporated vulnerability database
> since
> CERT sucks ! "

CERT sucks? Humm... In my UNIX & Security college course, we're being told CERT
is a great
resource for security-related information. Can anybody else make a comment on
this? Agree?
Disagree?

Thanks.

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.