RE: [Full-Disclosure] Saddam Hussein Captured

<Snip>

> > From: dave kleiman [mailto:dave@isecureu.com]
> > Gideon,
> >
> > You had no reason to apologize!!!!!
> >
> > Unfortunately they are looking at the small picture and do not even
> > realize
> > the effect of things like this have on the economy etc.
> >
> > How did homeland security get started? And what effect did have on the
> > computer security industry?

<Snip>

Last time i checked, this wasn't the [Big-Picture] or [Economic-News] or
[Things-That-Could-Possibly-Happen-In-The-Future]. I'm happy for the
Americans, and I'm sure it may affect the economy, or typhoons in Japan, or
about a billion other things, but right now, it doesn't affect any computer
security related issue (unless you know of some leet hax0ring technique that
the Americans used to locate him (Anbody remember the cellphone tracking
incident? ;p). I know it might be hard to believe, but there is actually a
thing called cnn. (and yes, we can actually get it in the deep dark
Africa ;p). Perhaps in the future keep posting related to computers or if
you really want to deviate, some really significant non-mainstream news that
will not be pasted all over every newspaper front page or "breaking news"
cnn repeat.

Thanks
<Dksaarth>

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.