[Full-Disclosure] Security....hmmmmm

Question for the masses. I would like to think I know a bit about security, and am quickly realizing there is a long way to go before claiming to be any kind of "security" expert. I recently attained M$'s MCSE:Security designation and have realized, WOW I don?t know jack about the big picture.

Question: Do you think finding a mentor in the field is a good way to go? I am primarily focusing on securing M$ OS's and their communications. Any tips as to good sites for deeper knowledge? Thanks for your time.

Rob

P.S I appreciate all the info I have gathered from you folks over the last year!

Shop online for kids? toys by age group, price range, and toy category at MSN Shopping. No waiting for a clerk to help you! http://shopping.msn.com

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html