[Full-Disclosure] Before you post or reply...

Please think & use some common sense.

There are a lot of folks who get the list in digest mode.
I'm one of them & this is why I'm writing with a request.

If you're going to post or reply to someone's post,
please do one thing and do not do another.

DO trim replies. Only quote what is neccesary. This is a mailing
list, it's not straight email, and when reading digest mode it's
quite painful to read the same thing over & over that's been
appended without change to many mails.

DO NOT post in HTML. I (obviously I hope) don't mean don't
post html code, but rather don't encode anything that doesn't
need encoding. I don't use Outlook, nor do a lot of people
on the list, and much of the time it just looks like junk
in digest mode anyway. Not to mention that it's not exactly
smart to read a list that discusses problems in code (html &
otherwise) and do it in a manner where the mail client could
interpret what's being posted in an unsavory manner.

Both of these things cause problems in digest mode, and both
are even further complicated by using a safe approach to
reading the list...

Thankyou,

Tim Scanlon

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.