[Full-Disclosure] IE Unpatched Vuln Site?

I remember there being a website that was dedicated to publishing information
about unpatched IE vulnerabilities.  I also seem to recall that the site was
voluntarily shut down at the request of Microsoft for a period of time?

Can anyone offer any detail about this issue?  What is/was the site? Is it down?

Regards,

Joel R. Helgeson
Director of Networking & Security Services
SymetriQ Corporation

"Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day; set a man on fire, and he'll be
warm for the rest of his life."