Re: [Full-Disclosure] cisco acl

actually i'd reocommend cracking the current password and logging on
with it. If you can hook it up on serial and have access to sh run to
see the crypted password you can run an old tool like ciscocrack.c (
google for it ) and you should have the attacker's password

--
Jay
Public GnuPG key AAB551A4 available at