Re: [Full-Disclosure] About my last posts ( in reply of morning_wood@singapore.net ) : Excuses

Stop disturbing the list.
You posted only 4 messages on this list ( the ones about me ,
blaming/rubbish and other related with a DoS in Ericsson GSM phonex
saying it "runs" on another model ).
So , forget us , forget me and forget the hackmeeting list ( more
nonsense posts ).

The only thing you can do now is excuse your bad behavior or get out of
the list and contact Netsys people as i did.

If you have something to say , in PRIVATE please , address me it but
don't waste other's time with your problems.
And do not resend this messages 4 times , or you want only get easy fame
?
In addition , nice using of Euskalnet services , do you know LSSI law ?

Regards.

http://advisories.nsrg-security.com/Nasa.gov-MV/screenshots/XSS-LARC.gif

> Lorenzo Hernandez Garcia-Hierro wrote:
>
> >Hi all,
> >Sure the readers of FD have seen this week my messages against a
boiler
> >that posted false claims and "flaws" in my sites and blamed me and
the
> >NSRG .
> >
> >I am sorry about the posts , i know there were offtopic and i am
> >embarrased about them .
> >
> >If the FD crew ( and netsys staff ) thinks that i disturbed so much
and
> >i must be punished , i am agree to close my access to the list.
> >
> >But , i want first to explain some things :
> >
> >The boy that posted false claims , was using free-service e-mail
> >accounts located at singapore.net , the following e-mail addresses
> >were used for disturb on nsrg-security.com website ( hi registered an
> >user account ) and FD :
> >
> >- morning_wood@singapore.net
> >- cp@singapore.net
> >
> >Coming from a  dialup connection identified as :
> >
> >spf13.us4.outblaze.com (205-158-62-67.outblaze.com [205.158.62.67]
> >
> >So , the solution is to add the DNS information to Spam DNS Hosts or
add
> >simple lines to the MT configuration , reject rules against addresses
> >coming from singapore.net .
> >

> >That person was trying to exploit our www.nsrg-security.com site and
> >others, the log reveals his activity ( by doing a name resolv ) but
he
> >changed his IP by disconnecting and connecting again the dialup (
> >typical lame/spamming technic ).
> >
> >He also used ( i am not  sure ) a proxy running squid ( connections
> >coming from 66.x.x.x caused warnings on IDS ( SQL Injections , etc )
so