Re: [Full-Disclosure] About my last posts ( in reply of morning_wood@singapore.net ) : Excuses

Dear Lorenzo:

Forget me!!!
It's sufficient demostrated that you are (windows) kiddie....
Yes, if you want, you are the best...
All we, are kiddies...
You are Sherlock Holmes (I like your hard investigations)...
But, please, forget us all !!!
Leave that list and join [not-security-adolescents], please.

P.D.: And, yes I know what is mozilla , but you ??? ---> http://advisories.nsrg-security.com/Nasa.gov-MV/screenshots/XSS-LARC.gif

Lorenzo Hernandez Garcia-Hierro wrote:

Hi all,
Sure the readers of FD have seen this week my messages against a boiler
that posted false claims and "flaws" in my sites and blamed me and the
NSRG .

I am sorry about the posts , i know there were offtopic and i am
embarrased about them .

If the FD crew ( and netsys staff ) thinks that i disturbed so much and
i must be punished , i am agree to close my access to the list.

But , i want first to explain some things :

The boy that posted false claims , was using free-service e-mail
accounts located at singapore.net , the following e-mail addresses
were used for disturb on nsrg-security.com website ( hi registered an
user account ) and FD :

- morning_wood@singapore.net
- cp@singapore.net

Coming from a dialup connection identified as :

spf13.us4.outblaze.com (205-158-62-67.outblaze.com [205.158.62.67]

So , the solution is to add the DNS information to Spam DNS Hosts or add
simple lines to the MT configuration , reject rules against addresses
coming from singapore.net .

That person was trying to exploit our www.nsrg-security.com site and others, the log reveals his activity ( by doing a name resolv ) but he changed his IP by disconnecting and connecting again the dialup ( typical lame/spamming technic ).

He also used ( i am not  sure ) a proxy running squid ( connections
coming from 66.x.x.x caused warnings on IDS ( SQL Injections , etc ) so
sure that host is running an open proxy ( free & anonymous ).

I was looking for more information about that boy and i have seen in theis list that the person using singapore.net addresses posted fake "advisories" blaming morning_wood as a complete boiler and lier .

So where is the problem ?
The problem is that person didn't mailed me for discuss his/her problems
in PRIVATE , he sent a message to FD for blame us ( NSRG and me ) , he
also insulted a member of NSRG , Daniel Barttlet , that is developing
projects at GNU Savannah ( the boiler seems to be quite stupid ).

Finishing this , i want to say again sorry and no more threads like the last one.

Best regards to all and many thanks for the people that toll me to stop this and ignore boilers/kiddies by revenge/ etc .

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html