Re: [Full-Disclosure] (no subject)

On Sat, 06 Dec 2003 11:00:35 +1300, Nick FitzGerald <nick@virus-l.demon.co.uk>
said:

> First, some genius (or committee thereof) decided that putting
> "userinfo" data into URLs would be a good idea.  This was decided
> despite it generally being agreed -- as the URL RFC authors note _in
> the RFC_ -- to be a bad thing from a security perspective...

I'm sure the guys at 61.252.126.191 don't give a flying fornicate in a rolling
donut about how it's a bad thing from a security perspective, seeing how the
PTR for that IP is somewhere in KRNIC.NET controlled space.

Or are we now holding scammers to a higher standard of security than the
actual site admins? :)