[Full-Disclosure] Reply of last "gazpa" e-mail

Hi,
In your last email you said lots of things , so i will reply each of them:

As it seems in your last posts, you are obsessed with *kiddies* and you
blame about exploits downloaded from Web.
I'm go to ignore that you say about (your afinity to) Neworder (xD). Is
Neworder a guru security site? xDD
You talk about NSRG (.::-No Secure Root Group Security Research-::.),
and you sign with his URL (http://www.nsrg-security.com), and as i see,
in your *downloads* section ( http://www.nsrg-security.com/downloads/ ),
you store Unix Exploits, Win32 Exploits, and a Trojan (SubSeven, xD. I
remind it as a toy of my infance that I alternate whit Lego).
And you talk in *Papers* section about 'Cross Site Scripting', 'SQL
Injection' and 'Hotmail Hacking'. Thanks again for remember my infance.
And you blame about kiddies ???
What is that, a challenge about who is the best kiddie???
You recruit them in your site, or you have any kind of envie about XFteam???
It's possible that they can be *kiddies*. BUT is sure that you are one.

You are wrong , sorry .
You say you are going to ignore my afinity with Neworder , but , i dont have
relaion with that site ! xD
You must think that there are lots of security rsources:
- Root Shell
- RootSecure
- SecurityFocus , etc
I check them everyday , you said too : " neworder a guru site ? " this
indicates you are the kiddie here , you are talking about guru websites but
i think you must go
back to drawing board before using that terms ( did you see somebody using
it here , in FD ? i think no ).

About the things you said related with NSRG site downloads section, i said
that xfteam uses exploits stored in a server ( from brasil ) to exploit
others
and you replied saying we provide exploits ,ok , yes we provide exploits ,
specially shellcodes not full exploits.

Another thing , you said something about SubSeven , its not subseven , so ,
compare the binary please ( do you know dissasemblers ? xD ) and will find
that
that file provides only reporting to a cgi script that is used by our RCS
( do you know remote control suits ? xD ) , Trylobite.
 You talked about our papaers section , you said thanks for remember your
infance , which ? the drawing board can be ? xD ( you like so much to
write -> xD ).

Yes, yor friend Daniel is the funniest. I saw that you grouped with more
*kiddies*.

If you have something to say about Daniel contact him but not blame him if
he doesn't see your offenses.
This is his email: dan@nsrg-security.com

You install debian packages by hand ??? Wow !!!
Try to build it from scratch, you will surprise about what linux is.
(Yes from tarballs. http://www.linuxpeople.cc/howto/tarhowto.htm . I
think you will see this Howto usefull).

You can find an useful howto in this address :
( howto-rmember-infnace-without-insanity )
and another one:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/webguide/schools/subcat.shtml?healthsocialcare/ks41618/0
more:
http://www.floppiesforkiddies.org/

and why not remember the mean of script kidie:
"-->

A person, normally someone who is not technologically sophisticated, who
randomly seeks out a specific weakness over the Internet in order to gain
root access to a system without really understanding what it is s/he is
exploiting because the weakness was discovered by someone else. A script
kiddie is not looking to target specific information or a specific company
but rather uses knowledge of a vulnerability to scan the entire Internet for
a victim that possesses that vulnerability.
<--"

I think no body ( excepts you ? ) is related with this.
I think i can call your mother for ask she about your nights seeking for rpc
vulnerable boxes.... xD

--

And , why you don't think that we can discuss private ? i think the people
of FD  don't want to see us writing no-sense e-mail against others ( this

----
From quotd....
"gazpa"-cho
"realizado con tomates naturales de Rivas Vaciamadrid"
_______

Best regards ,
-------------------------------
0x00->Lorenzo Hernandez Garcia-Hierro
0x01->\x74\x72\x75\x6c\x75\x78
0x02->The truth is out there,
0x03-> outside your mind .
PGP: Keyfingerprint
4ACC D892 05F9 74F1 F453  7D62 6B4E B53E 9180 5F5B
ID: 0x91805F5B
\x6e\x73\x72\x67
\x73\x65\x63\x75\x72\x69\x74\x79
\x72\x65\x73\x65\x61\x72\x63\x68