RE: [Full-Disclosure] RE: Yahoo Instant Messenger YAUTO.DLL buffer overflow

At 01:30 PM 12/4/2003 -0600, Preston Newton wrote:

I have a feeling that the Secret Service and FBI might be visiting you
very very soon and I really hope your whois is not your actual name and
location.  I have a sneaking suspicion that any death threat/reference
is a federal offense.

You bet. 18 USC 871(a):

Whoever knowingly and willfully deposits for conveyance in the
mail or for a delivery from any post office or by any letter
carrier any letter, paper, writing, print, missive, or document
containing any threat to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict
bodily harm upon the President of the United States, the
President-elect, the Vice President or other officer next in
he order of succession to the office of President of the United
States, or the Vice President-elect, or knowingly and willfully
otherwise makes any such threat against the President,
President-elect, Vice President or other officer next in the
order of succession to the office of President, or Vice
President-elect, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned
not more than five years, or both.

Hasta la vista, baby.

m5x

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.