Re: [Full-Disclosure] SIP client for *nix

Dear Paul,

if MS Exchange Server speaks standard SIP any *nix SIP Client should do at
least the communication part.
I think you will have a hard time finding a TLS-enabled SIP-IM for *nix.

We (SNOM, www.snom.de) are currently developing such a client (actually a
Linux-based SIP-phone) but it´s obviously not open source.

In case of you wishing to use it in a pure academic environment we might be
able to help you, if you´d be willing to act as a "reference cite" (I´d have
to confirm that with our Marketing guys).

Feel free to get in touch offline.

Regards,

 Harry Behrens