Re: [Full-Disclosure] A quote about "script kiddies"

Lorenzo Hernandez Garcia-Hierro wrote:

Hi all,
Here is a quote i found in NewOrder site ( i was looking for fresh
articles ).
quote begins as this: "A script kiddie is someone who thinks of code as
magical incantations and asks only 'what do I need to type to make this
happen?'"

Is this new to anyone?

again , self explanatory.
thanks to Evert for the idea of the creation of a anti-script kiddies
front ( with quote: "if you don't know what it does , simply does remove
it :) "

when ? soon :)

What are you trying to say here? I've read it a few times and I am still unable to comprehend it.

off-topic: i'm sending this email from my new notebook running debian
linux 3.0rc1 , installed by hand with last updates from official
repositories.

Off-topic: what the hell does installed by hand mean in this context?

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html