Re: [Full-Disclosure] automated vulnerability testing

> Quite a flaw in logic there, I'm sure you meant;

Actually I was referring to the general laziness of sysadmins who would
rather throw up a firewall in lieu of (instead of in addition to):

- Performing general OS hardening
- Reconfiguring daemons that don't need to run as root
- Chroot'ing processes such as pop3 and rpcbind
- Shutting down processes that don't need to run at all
- Installing IDS and local filtering
- Running tools such as tripwire to make sure their system hasn't
already been hacked
- Performing any type of system auditing

the list goes on

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html