Re: [Full-Disclosure] Authorities eye MSBlaster suspect

Paul Schmehl <pauls@utdallas.edu> [2003:08:29:17:12:06-0500] scribed:
<snip />

> Yet, if the worm writer hadn't released the worm, the problem wouldn't even
> exist, would it?

And, if guns had not been invented, nobody could be shot to death.

So, what is it that you are trying to say?

Who can put the jinni back into the bottle?

--
Best Regards,

mds
-