Re: [Full-Disclosure] Authorities eye MSBlaster suspect

> my "murder" analogy, applies to the ATTITUDE of said person/orginazation
> and the general internet public. Im not blaming a person for being
> attacked in the real world.

MSBlaster is not murder, or anywhere NEAR its equivalent.

I'm sick of bad house/car/crime analogies for electronic security issues and
events.  It produces flawed and sloppy thinking, and leads to irrelevant
argument.  That being said, if you MUST find a 'meatspace' criminal analogue
for these worms, keying cars and breaking passenger windows is a better
match than any act of fatal aggression.

--
Jeremiah Cornelius, CISSP, CCNA, MCSE
farm9.com Security