Re: [Full-Disclosure] Authorities eye MSBlaster suspect

Stephen Clowater wrote:

>Throw him in prison for a while...he caused alot of hedache, downtime, damage,
>and most importantly, the never ending msblaster thread on FD!
>
>Stupidity should be punished, this guy wrote a crappy worm, shot his mouth off
>about it, and then got caught. Make an example out of him so at least other
>virus writers will learn that if they write the virus, they should shut up
>about it.

I suspect that the poor boy's efforts greatly raised the full-time
employment prospects of many on this list.  This lad had good
intentions, if flawed in his reasonong and execution.

He /did/ put to the test a theory that has choked this list and others
for a few years.  I suspect we won't be subjected to any more drivel
about a "good worm" for some while now... ;-)

--
Jeremiah Cornelius, CISSP, CCNA, MCSE
farm9.com Security

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.