Re: [Full-Disclosure] GOOD: A legal fix for software flaws?

Darren Reed wrote:

>I, for one, would not cry if the law made it impossible to sell or
>provide GPL'd software to people because it could not be provieded
>with a disclaimer.
>
>Sooner or later the software industry needs to grow up and take
>responsibility for the crap that it unloads onto the world,
>pretending it to be a product worth using.  GPL software especially.

You sir, were just flagged with the "troll-bit" across all your posts.
The fact that you equate the production and use of software /only/ with
an "industry" of some sort demonstrates the level of your indoctrination.

There are arguments for software as speech.  I do not claim to support
all of these - but you are clearly in the ideological camp of the
control-freaks.  When we can no longer use our machines for anything but
software from a govenment provided white-list, and are unable to
uninstall select bits - we will have people with positions like yours to
thank.

--
Jeremiah Cornelius, CISSP, CCNA, MCSE
farm9.com Security

"Administration for Windows networks is similar to maintaining a 12-year
old GM Truck.  Brand new, W2K+3 already has 190K miles of wear."

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html