Re: [Full-Disclosure] Authorities eye MSBlaster suspect

On Fri, Aug 29, 2003 at 12:14:51PM -0000, 00005702@no-id.com wrote:

> And this kid is dumb enough be be living in the U.S.A. man, when are
> people going to learn, next we will here that he has been charged with
> every penny the worm caused and will be sentence under the new and ever
> improving Terrorist act.

Interesting -- the net cost of the worm is actually a net $0.00. For every
penny that a company chalks up as a cost to the worm, some other company
must be chalking up the cost as a profit from the worm.

-Charlie

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html