RE: [Full-Disclosure] Need contact in the BTOPENWORLD.COM security department

As it was written on Aug 28, thus LaRose, Dallas spake unto 'Richard M....:

Dallas:  Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 12:19:36 -0500
Dallas:  From: "LaRose, Dallas" <dlpassport@s2access.com>
Dallas:  To: 'Richard M. Smith' <rms@computerbytesman.com>
Dallas:  Cc: full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com
Dallas:  Subject: RE: [Full-Disclosure] Need contact in the BTOPENWORLD.COM
Dallas:      securit y department
Dallas:
Dallas:  Does anyone have an email address for a live human being who works in
Dallas:  the BTOPENWORLD.COM security department?
Dallas:  ----------
Dallas:
Dallas:  If BT is compliant with RFC2142, the following addresses should be active:
Dallas:  abuse@btopenworld.com, noc@btopenworld.com, security@btopenworld.com.
Dallas:
Dallas:  The RIPE lookup on that IP reflects the following:
Dallas:
Dallas:  remarks:      Please send abuse notification to abuse@btopenworld.com

Good luck!

As "compliant" as they can be with the RFC, numerous emails Ive sent to
both abuse@btopenworld.com and postmaster@btopenworld.com have gone
unanswered.

And considering that they are outside of the US, I dont bother pursuing it
since our government cant do much about it.

 Scott Birl                              http://concept.temple.edu/sysadmin/
 Senior Systems Administrator            Computer Services   Temple University

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html