RE: [Full-Disclosure] AV "feature" does more DDoS than Sobig

Ron,

   >>> else, you become part of the perpetual
   >>> 'SPAM/viri-by-product" problem, wasting
   >>> and consuming bandwidth

Actually, it's important to get these false AV warning messages shut
off.  One company that I contacted told me that they have already sent
out hundreds of thousands of false warning messages about Sobig.F.  They
are now working to get this feature turned off.  It looks like they are
running some sort homebrew software and not a commercial package.

Richard

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html