RE: [Full-Disclosure] CERT Employee Gets Owned

> You have *zero* knowledge about *this* incident.  And *that* was my
> point.  It's bad enough that the damn news media speculates about
> everything under the sun these days.  Why do *we* have to?  What the
> hell is the point of speculating about all the various possibilities
> tied to an incident of which every one of us is ignorant?  You may have
> extensive knowledge of pedophilia, but do you know *anything* other than
> what you've read in the news (and surely you don't buy that hook, line
> and sinker, do you?)

The media always speculates about security, as we ever see when a teenager
releases a WORM.

So, what can we do? Can't we talk about anything that goes to the media?

PLEASE, STOP THE DIGITAL MASTURBATION AND OPEN YOUR EYES. IT'S ABOUT SECURITY,
IT'S A BIG ISSUE, CAUSE IT'S ABOUT CERT.

PS: Is he a friend of yours?

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html