From: Nelson [mailto:nelson-brito@ig.com.br]
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2003 11:21 AM
To: henry j. mason; full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com
Subject: RE: [Full-Disclosure] CERT Employee Gets Owned

I disagree, pedophilia is about security, because we have to know how
the users
are using the network. It's about Security Policy.

Imagine what can happen if FBI find naked kids' pictures in one of your
company's computer.

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html