Re: [Full-Disclosure] CERT Employee Gets Owned [Way Off Topic]

On Tue, 26 Aug 2003 06:01:41 -0500
northern snowfall <dbailey27@ameritech.net> wrote:

> >if i say im going to meet you to kill you and i show up at said place am i
> >guilty of anything other than a threat????
> >
> Intent is a statistically proven method for conviction.
Entrapment however is only legal in the US. Or not in my country atleast.

This person would not have been convicted by dutch law, I'm sure. Just as by dutch law, arresting hookers just because they respond to your invitation is not convictable.

Gr,

Ivo van Dongen

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html