Re: [Full-Disclosure] RE: Miatrade Guestbook - Persistant XSS

dev-null@no-id.com wrote:
> A 12 year old infant could 'discover' XSS 'holes' in stuff.
> I'm just getting tired of seeing wiener's shit "0days" on this list.

And I'm getting tired of guys like you complaining about morning wood's
postings. Just ignore them if you don't like them. They say, things like
a message filter will help a lot to ignore people on a list - shouldn't
be too hard for you to figure out how they work, eh?

Bye, Mike

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html