Re: [Full-Disclosure] Anybody know what Sobig.F has downloaded?

What if someone cranks a clock forward and sees what the program does?

Not having any windows systems at all, I'm in a poor position to try
this.  :)

--
Dan Stromberg DCS/NACS/UCI <strombrg@dcs.nac.uci.edu>

This is a digitally signed message part