Re: [Full-Disclosure] Command Injection Vulnerability in stat.qwest.net- OFFTOPIC

Kurt Seifried wrote:

> Why are you telling us this? How does it affect anyone, but qwest, who you
> notified, and who fixed it. Do we now send out a security advisory every
> time we notify sometime to disable a vulnerable service (sir, you have
> telnet enabled). This is getting ridiculous.

Couple of points:  It may be nice to know the track record of a company
even though the problem has been fixed.  Also, QWest isn't the only ISP
that uses Looking Glass...

						BB

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html