Re: [Full-Disclosure] JAP back doored

On Fri, 22 Aug 2003, felix.roennebeck@gaussvip.com wrote:

> Drew Copley wrote:
>
> >Why is the state of Germany trojanizing applications which may be run by
> >anyone on the planet?
> >
> because this application was used to commit a bad crime - child pornography.

And what's next?  Kazaa? IRC? (lord knows IRC can be used to
facilitate crime) A "bad" crime is simply a way to introduce the idea
to the general populance with a crime that elicts support, and then
gradually, it's used to encompass other crimes.  Personally, I don't
like the idea of a anon proxy service rolling over and not informing
users, regardless of the crime "some" users may have been committing.

Azerail

--
Love is the delusion that one woman differs from another.
                -- H.L. Mencken

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html