RE: [Full-Disclosure] Subject prefix changing! READ THIS! SURVEY!!

Have you never heard of email headers??  You can take your choice of
about 15 different lines to filter on.  If your email client doesn't
allow that, try a different client or use a pre-filtering program.

Paul Schmehl (pauls@utdallas.edu)
Adjunct Information Security Officer
The University of Texas at Dallas
AVIEN Founding Member