[Full-Disclosure] Re: Thanks for the hoax info.

also sprach Sch4143291@aol.com <Sch4143291@aol.com> [2003.08.21.1741 +0200]:
> Thanks for the information showing it is a hoax.

Why does noone release a virus that uses such a filename. After all,
everyone knows it'll just be a hoax...

--

invalid/expired pgp subkeys? use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

"we have a firm commitment to nato, we are a part of nato.
 we have a firm commitment to europe. we are a part of europe."
                                                      - george w. bush

PGP signature