AW: [Full-Disclosure] Re: Filtering sobig with postfix

> > a) it's a quick hack, it works (apparently), and it was easy to
> >    do it on a tuesday morning without installing all kinds of
> >    additional filters.
>
> content filters are a must for any MTA, i believe.

[...]
> my content filter can do a reject too.

Which one are you using? I would _love_ to reject spam instead of
deleting it.

That leaves the door open for some new SMTP error codes:

555 Not a windows system. Stop wasting your time sending virus mails here.
Fnord.
556 Spam. Go to hell. One more and you're firewalled.

;)

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html