From: Stephen Clowater [mailto:steve@stevesworld.hopto.org]
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2003 10:26 AM
To: full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com
Subject: Re: [Full-Disclosure] SoBig.F strange problem

I started getting 1000-2000 an hour yesterday, I just went to all the
border routers and put a filter on 25 to drop those connections and send
a notice to the From feild of the smtp query, and a QUIT to the
mailserver it was connecting to.

I'd recomend doing this, its easy to do in freeBSD, all my borders are
freeBSD so I havent tried it on anything else yet :)

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html