[Full-Disclosure] MSBlaster EXE file

a few days ago someone posted a link to a site where I can get the exe file
, i thik msblast.exe. I need the exe fil so I can intentionally infect one
machine, and use some analyzer to see what to look for in traffic in the
sniffer logs. Alternatively, if someone has done some analysis, I will
appreciate information on the traffic pattern for the blaster.

Same for the welchia worm, if someone can post a link where to download it.
Thanks.

<b>MSN 8:</b>  Get 6 months for $9.95/month
http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html