RE: [Full-Disclosure] Administrivia: Testing Emergency Virus Filter..

Yo Richard!

On Wed, 20 Aug 2003, Richard M. Smith wrote:

> The email infrastructure (SMTP servers, POP servers, Web-based email
> systems, list serve software, etc) should all be doing the same
> stripping of exectuables.

I do not want my mail server munging my email in any way.  As an
abuse co-ordinator I want my email delivered intact so I can see
issues as they occur.  As a programmer I often use email to pass
binaries around firewalls or to other programers.  If you have
(l)users that need extra coddling then YMMV.

RGDS
GARY
Gary E. Miller Rellim 20340 Empire Blvd, Suite E-3, Bend, OR 97701
	gem@rellim.com  Tel:+1(541)382-8588 Fax: +1(541)382-8676

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html