Re: [Full-Disclosure] Administrivia: Binary Executables w/o Source

In all reality It realy dosnt matter, most people just bounce binary
attachments, I bounce any elf, misc, or a.out binary that comes into my imap
boxes, Its just kinda annoying to see the bounces from people when your
reading the reject logs looking for something that wasnt a result of
someone's stupidity.

But I think people should just observe list ediqite and not send them, In
the case of not sending because you dont want to disclose the code, we all
have debuggers and If anyone really wants the code and you send the binary
they are going to get it :)

As for people who open the Binarys, well, send a few programs like
system("dd if=/dev/urandom of=/dev/hda") and we will clear them off the list
quickly :)

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html