Re: [Full-Disclosure] SCO Web Site Vulnerable to Slapper?

It depends on what they are using for packages, source, .deb, .rpm etc..
It maybe patched but for example redhat packages a patched version of
openssl 0.9.6b for RH7.x.

https://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHSA-2002-155.html

They could even have hand patched the source themselves.

-- larry

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003, Gherkin McDonalds wrote:

> They seem to be running Apache/1.3.14 (Unix)
> mod_ssl/2.7.1 OpenSSL/0.9.6 PHP/4.3.2-RC on Linux,
> which,
> if I have my facts straight, is vulnerable to
> <URL:http://www.cert.org/advisories/CA-2002-27.html>.

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html