Re: [Full-Disclosure] Administrivia: Binary Executables w/o Source

We do have a limit and then it hits the moderator queue,
requiring approval. My message was not about the size ofd
the file but rather about the sheer useless re-transmission
of a binary (any executable) that no one in their right mind
would actually run which is why I suggested that source code
should be included next time.

Raj Mathur wrote:

> How about implementing a mail size limit too while we're about it?  No
> reason to send mails over, say, 50K to the list -- you can always put
> up larger items on the web and add a URL to your mail.  Heck, even a
> shared Yahoo folder or something would do.

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html