RE: [Full-Disclosure] [UPDATE] ping floods

>Well I guess it would appear from this portion of NAI's analysis that
>someone was listening to the thread on this list about writing an
>anti-blaster worm:
In fact, we were infected this morning with this worm and we sent it to NAI
since we are using their products.

NAI's reaction: "what are you talking about? No no, there are no worm
spreading at the moment., bla bla bla..."

We gave the 2 files dllhost + svchost and after a long time (avg 16:30 our
time when Trend announced the same worm at 14:30 localtime), NAI finally
announced it too.

Last to wake-up: Symantec reaction at 17:30 avg for the same worm.

Brgrds

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html