[Full-Disclosure] Little Missunderstanding...

Hi,

this is a little bit off topic, but everytime I send out a
security advisory I have to answer the same questions.

No I am not the Stefan Esser from FreeBSD, and I am not the
guy on the photos you can find on google (iirc, that is the
FreeBSD guy). But yes, I am also the XBOX font hacker ;)

Stefan Esser
(ps: Sorry, but I repeatedly receive mails from FreeBSD guys)

--

 Stefan Esser                                        s.esser@e-matters.de
 e-matters Security                         http://security.e-matters.de/

 GPG-Key                gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key 0xCF6CAE69
 Key fingerprint       B418 B290 ACC0 C8E5 8292  8B72 D6B0 7704 CF6C AE69
 Did I help you? Consider a gift:            http://wishlist.suspekt.org/

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html