Re: [Full-Disclosure] east coast powergrid / SCADA [OT?]

rofl.

/m

----- Original Message -----
From: "gml" <gml@phrick.net>
To: "'KF'" <dotslash@snosoft.com>; <full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2003 5:45 PM
Subject: RE: [Full-Disclosure] east coast powergrid / SCADA [OT?]

Are you saying that Open Source software can save us from power grid
"cascading failure"?  Heh, I sure hope they weren't running any GNU software
On anything important.  Actually I heard that it was a lightning strike in
Canada that hit a transformer and overloaded the grid causing the others to
Break and that's the problem.  Maybe it's really Canada aboot to start a war
eh?