Re: [Full-Disclosure] Firewalls

I remember using atguard a long time ago. Symantec
bought atguard and now uses the engine in Norton
Personal Firewall/Internet Security. I personally
don't like NPF.

I used Tiny Personal Firewall 1.x before they were
bought by Kerio. Kerio Personal Firewall is the
replacement to TPF. Their latest beta causes error
messages on my computer but other than that it looks
great. Im using the stable version 2.15 until they
sort all of the bugs out :

Stable:
http://www.kerio.com/dwn/kpf2-en-win.exe

4.0 RC3: