Re: [Full-Disclosure] ISS Security Brief: "MS Blast" MSRPC DCOM Worm Propagation (fwd)

    Ron> When one considers how many folks have a blinking timer unset
    Ron> on the new vcr/dvd player in their livingrooms, it's not
    Ron> surprising that tools that are there are not understood, let
    Ron> alone used.

I don't set up the time on my VCR. Simply because this is another
useless feature I have never used and hardly ever will. But creeping
featuritis made this feature a part of my VCR. Did I mention I use
qmail? :)
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html