[Full-Disclosure] Re: future happenings..

Hi there..

Some time ago we spoke at the FIRST conference in Ottowa, Canada
(www.first.org) about a very destructive worm.

The paper really focusses on a web server based worm, but ideas and
theories behind it can be applied to any type of worm - Blaster included.

The paper can be found at http://www.sensepost.com/misc/FIRST-final.htm.

Flames to /dev/null, comments welcome...

Regards,
Roelof.

Roelof Temmingh
roelof@sensepost.com