Re: [Full-Disclosure] Blaster: will it spread without tftp?

> nope. It can be downloaded from the infected host(s). It'll spread
> inside the Intranet just fine.
Thank you!

> Buckle your seatbelt, it's going to be a bumpy night - at least for
> you. ;^)
Well, not this night. Have been monitoring my segment all day and have not
seen any attempts (on the inside) yet. Maybe tomorrow ;-)

> And be glad msblast doesn't do more damage. It could have been sooo
> much worse. But I'm sure the bad ones are waiting in the wings.
I totally agree. Kaht makes an excellent example of what *can* be...

> > I also read something about SP0|1|2 on W2K not being vulnerable to
> > msblaster
>  Can't comment on that.
Maybe someone else can?

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.