[Full-Disclosure] Re: [normal] RE: Windows Dcom Worm planned DDoS

also sprach martin f krafft <madduck@madduck.net> [2003.08.12.1654 +0200]:
> Why on earth would you want to help protect Micro$oft's service?
> Either they can deal with their crap themselves, or you should be
> using proper software. I'll probably make sure to infect a couple of
> computers on Saturday just for the sake of DoS'ing their site.

And aside, we are talking about a SYN flood attack here, no? If
Micro$oft can't deal with those, knowing of their advent, then they
aren't worth being helped.

--

invalid/expired pgp subkeys? use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

tempt not a desperate man.
                                                -- william shakespeare

PGP signature